Get some expert tips for decorating your Christmas tree
Whether you’re going for artificial or traditional, we believe decorating the tree is one of the highlights of the festive season.
Our top tips for creating the perfectly decorated tree are as follows:
Make sure you put the lights on your tree first and plug these in so you can see when adding other decorations how they will work with the lights
- Then add the ornaments, see our favourites below
- Work from the base of the tree and from the inside out, this helps to create balance
- Don’t hang all your decorations on the very ends of the branches, also add some within the branches, this helps to add depth and interest
- When hanging your ornaments it’s best to start with your basic baubles and then later progress to more special decorations
- Make sure to get the whole family involved in the decorating process, there is no better tree than one that has been decorated with love.