Dress to impress
A beautiful Christmas tree is the focal point of any festive scheme. Consider your style and the space you have before selecting your tree and follow our simple guide below.
1. In rooms with low ceilings smaller trees are just as charming.
2. Bay rooms, windows and hallways are great places for well-dressed trees.
3. If you have an open fire or log-burning stove keep your tree away from these.
4. Mix and match your fairy lights – use white lights on the inner parts of the branches and then use coloured lights on the outer areas.
5. Drape delicate garlands in the branches.
6. Hang your favourite decorations first so they have pride of place.
7. Tuck small pressies and sweet treats into the branches.
If you’re looking for faux fir or the real deal then www.potterandrest.co.uk supplies Christmas trees nationwide and if you live in Dorset or Somerset, you could have your tree delivered for free.