Perfect a contemporary kitsch Christmas
Tis the season to be jolly and/or merry and bright but that doesn’t mean you have to be ultra traditional... you can be kitsch instead. Here are our ideas for a cheerful yet modern take on your festive decorations this year.
- Take an eclectic mix of objects in vibrant shades and vary shapes but make sure they complement each other colour wise.
- Display your items in a relaxed style on a mantelpiece, book case or sideboard.
- For the kitsch element throw in a few decs that are designed to make you smile such as one of our rustic reindeer or a snow globe.
- Bring some homespun charm with hand appliquéd stockings and Santa sacks.
- Rather than having a traditional fir tree, whether faux or fresh, go for something funky like our driftwood tree or decorate your existing tree with ribbons and folk style decorations.