Here comes the summer!
Bring summer into your home. Freshen up your space this month by adding a splash of colour to give your house a mini, summer makeover. It needn’t be expensive as simple touches can brighten up a room.
- Blow away the cobwebs with pretty pastels and shots of vivid pinks and blues in any accessories you buy.
- To go for a vintage look use spots and florals and where possible team them together.
- Rather than redecorate pick up a few new finishing touches that won’t break the bank but do add some new vibrancy to your home.
- To help with that alfresco dining vibe you’ll be after, invest in some cheerful new tableware.
- In the bedroom swap your bedding for something more upbeat. And in the bathroom opt for some new colourful towels.