Get yourself a hot desk at home...
The trend to work from home, even if just for a few days a week, is becoming more and more popular.
If you need to find a place or would like to create a space to work from at home, then here are our top tips on the topic:
- When planning your home office think about creating a practical and comfortable space to work in otherwise you will be forever moving back to the kitchen table to get comfy.
- Office furniture should be functional and supportive as you will be sitting down for many hours during an average working day (but you ought to move about as much as possible) but it needn’t be ugly.
- Go for a simple and uncluttered look as this really does help focus the mind when working. Make sure each piece of furniture has a function and matches the other décor.
- Keep your desk neat, so you have ample space to work in, with filing trays, drawers and by using memo boards and blackboards, in an old school stylie.
- Try and store receipts and files electronically to avoid too much desk bound paperwork.
- In order to have a sleek look that allows you to feel in control yet comfortable in the space you’re creating, make sure your desk accessories match your décor as well.
Summer memo board
Wooden heart blackboard
Pack of five flower motif wooden pegs
Pack of five wooden pegs with buttons
Wooden traditional real log coasters
£6.99 for four
Everything you need print
Wooden pencil box