On the night before Christmas...
ONLINE boutique Elsie & Fleur has some top tips to keep your little ones entertained and eagerly employed on Christmas Eve:
- Bake some homemade gingerbread or mince pies to leave out for Father Christmas.
- Make something crafty – check out our range of child-friendly crafting kits.
- Make sure you have enough stockings and Santa sacks for everyone.
- Have a calming and gentle countdown to bedtime with songs and stories.
- Make sure everyone has warm lounge wear. Involve your little ones in organising their onesies, dressing gowns and slippers in readiness.
Elsie & Fleur has a whole host of handcrafted and unusual Christmas gift ideas for children this year (2016).
www.elsieandfleur.co.uk stocks a unique selection of products for youngsters that have been created with love by giftmakers based in the Westcountry.
All products listed below are available from www.elsieandfleur.co.uk. The last day for guaranteed Christmas delivery is Monday, December 19, 2016.
Santa stop here sign
Jammy Dodger felt decoration
H6cm x W6cm. £2.99
Personalised pencil boxes
Approx. L21cm x W5cm x D4cm. £11.99
Blue Personalised Treasure Chest
Other designs and colour available too.
Small – L17cm x H8cm x D10.5cm - £13.99
Medium – L20cm x H10cm x D13.5cm - £17.99
Large – L23cm x H12cm x D16.5cm - £21.99
X-Large – L26cm x H13cm x D19.5cm - £28.99.
Porcupine PR also has a commercial photographic studio should you require free bespoke product shots in addition to any of the images already available.
Please find a link below to a copy of Elsie & Fleur’s 2016 Christmas look book for your perusal https://issuu.com/elsieandfleur/docs/e__f_look_book_2016_20pages_for_iss.